Specify Geoweb Cell Type.
Slope angle, sub grade type, surface run-off velocities and minimum expected angle of repose of the infill material are important factors when selecting the cell type. Contact Presto Geosystems for assistance.
Specify Geoweb Cell Depth.
Slope angle, surface run-off velocities, and infill material size are important factors when selecting the cell depth. Contact Presto Geosystems for assistance.
What Stake Anchorage Type is Required? (Question does not apply if tendons are used)
The ATRA GFRP Anchor is a glass reinforced polymer rebar coated with coarse silica sand. The ATRA GFRP Anchor is suitable for environments that will degrade steel rebar and is impervious to low pH degradation.
What Anchor Length is Required?
Select the desired Anchor length shall be 18, 24, 30 or 36 inches.
What Tendon Type is Required (if any)?
Tendon type should be specified according to the Contract Documents or per the design. Use Kevlar or polypropylene tendons for concrete infill. Contact Presto Geosystems for recommendations. Tendon type and minimum break strength are as follows:
- TPP-55 woven polypropylene: 1250 lbf (5.56 KN)
- TP-67 woven polyester: 1506 lbf (6.70 KN)
- TP-93 woven polyester: 2090 lbf (9.30 KN)
- TK-89 woven Kevlar®: 2000 lbf (8.90 KN)
- TK-133 woven Kevlar®: 3000 lbf (13.34 KN)
- TK-178 woven Kevlar®: 4000 lbf (17.8 KN)
What Tendon Anchoring System is Required (if any)?
Specify the Desired Infill Material.
- Coordinate infill materials with associated Soils and Concrete specifications.
- Engineered infill is typically used to provide structural strength in areas exposed to vehicle loads.
Specify Project Details* Required fields
Choose your desired File Format